Sunday, July 02, 2006

Burps

Just came back from buffet. Gave my family a treat at Sakura from the fat bonus I got, and I am so extremely full right now. We played the number game on the table and laughed quite a bit. I was quite surprised too...at the relaxed atmosphere, and truly thank God for that. :) It was at the dinner table that I said I might be quiting my job soon, and I received some objections, but pretty mild ones. I really think I shd be conserving my bonus to tide me thru the time when I may be jobless or volunteering for free/minimal wage at The New Charis (halfway house set up by a pastor I really respect). Thinking of that life makes me feel really happy, and my heart leaps up in gladness. Talk is cheap, its action that's truly difficult. I don't know when I will actually take action. Hope to be a responsible worker at my current company too and make sure that my dearest jie meis don't have to work OT to cover me after I leave. hur hur... Pls pray for me!

I take far too long to make decisions. Arghs. Maybe I shdn't think so much and just go with my heart.

No comments: