Thursday, February 17, 2005

A weird feeling...

Yesterday, I emailed my fren a question, hoping to find an answer. His answer is an interesting one. And surprising, tat he understands me so well. Really very surprising, but it just shows tat how God is leading too..

I prayed and gave God my Isaac (meaning, my most precious), and so far it has been good, and God seems to be giving me signals and guiding me along. :) Which is really good.
Thank You God.

I will trust Him! Tat He always loves me more than I love myself. Not now. Maybe in the future? I will get my Isaac back..or my Isaac in another form.

---
Went career fair today.
Went w Kel. Saw XT..and also many old frens fr sec sch. Very funny and amusing. Anyway...we visited almost all the booths and had a long chat with this guy working in Customs.

Me: So you prefer working in the public sector than in the private sector?
Him: Yes
Me: Why is that so?
Him: Cos I like rules! In the pte sector, they break all the rules, they dun care as long as u achieve the goal. They care abt bottom line.
In the public sector, we can't go beyond the rules. We can bend them, go around them, but we can never break them. In the ministry, we care about efficiency.

Oh manz..
N Me..I am tinking, erh..I love rules also. I tink...
And companies always seek :Dynamic, adaptable individuals.
Hmm..How?
But I like challenges. I do....
And tats why I like pte sector too. HEhe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm....of cos u were sposed to see me cos we kinda arranged to meet mah..?.:P..
it was a rush and i didn't have time n luxury to see many pple...
Actually, i kinda like some rules too.. Before, maybe.. i survived DHS so well cos keeping those rules were nothing n cld laff at others who break them, for once, e nerds r better off..
ok, tt's a terrible statement to make..oops..
There arent tt many jobs there leh.. q strange jobs.. did u go to the Mac booth?..:P