Saturday, February 05, 2005

Rest

Din sleep well last nite...only fell asleep at 3am or so. Heh..wonder why...

it was a extremely busy day yest...woke up at 8am to go to sch to meet the Dean. Heh..I love the dean of biz sch. He is so approachable and frenly and funny. Next time if I become Dean, I wanna be like him. Maybe I shd become an academic. Seriously..earn a lot of money.
Dean gave us 10K for our forum. praise the Lord. Heh..still awaiting other sponsors now...and now trying to invite Dr. Vivian for our forum. :)

All things are going rather smooth in the forum organisation. I'm quite glad. In the midst of this I am glad tat I seem to have gone to another level of breakthru. Usually I tink I would have collapsed under the weight of pressure, together with other areas in life..things tat have to be done, pressure and so on. But I learn to think positively...

One problem and hiccup...
My tape..which i used to tape my interview with this manager is spoilt! Lost like 20min of the interview or smthing. Tats q bad...have to recall watever she said and pray tat when i send her an email, she will agree to help me to recall watever she said during the interview.
Actually I am quite concerned abt my thesis...doing qualitative analysis. EVeryone's doing quantitative. Only 7 interviews done so far. Ok....
Betta stop whinning and get down to doing work.
Today gonna be a new day.

In my mind, this image keeps going. I am in a forest, and someone is paving the road in front of me. Using the bulldozer. And I keep walking walking walking...because the path has been cleared. It all boils down to TRUST. Knowing tat He leads me on when I walk...difficulties are not so bad together with Him, my companion and my guide.

So today sat morning, is another long day. God give me the strength to go thru this day.






No comments: