Sunday, February 13, 2005

Create in me a new heart...

"I just want to be, more like you, walk with you beside me Lord...
Wun You be my guide...place your heart inside my soul..."

Tmr is V-day. I am attached!
Ha! To my heavenly Father. :)

I cried out to Him last nite..in my total desperation. And the Holy SPirit reminded me tat He was there thru out some of the times in my life. When I felt alone. God was there, is there, is always there for me and with me. Holding my hand...
And I kept weeping, cos God comforted me like a fren...like nobody else can..and reached deep into my soul.
I was listening to Hillsongs, and then all the songs were the old ones tat we sang 2-3 years ago. I remember there and then when I first experienced God's sweet touch, abt 5-6 years ago. It was perhaps during Pastor Phil's preaching, and tat was in World trade centre. And when I lifted up my hands and reached out...I felt His presence, so tangibly.
The Holy Spirit said..I am still the same, I am still here. The same presence.

I never wanna get tired of this presence. Because I need Him so desperately, tat my soul cries out in longing.
The very same presence, was the reason tat I stepped out to ministry.

In one of the seminars, I remember, Joshua 21, Pastor Kong preached a wonderful message, and he asked, who wants to give his/her youth and life to God. I ran out to the front like I was mad. In Pastor Bernard's sermon, he asked, who wanted to use his talents to serve God? The Holy Spirit convicted my heart, I raised up my hand, stood up, and said tat, no more will I waste my time, my youth. I wanna use it for YOU.

In these many years, God assured me, tat He saw me thru, He is the same, yesterday today and forever. Forever and ever and ever.
My time, my youth, my all, I have given to Him. Because I love Him.

It has been and it IS a very trying period for me. In the midst of the ups and downs, God u made me so broken before u. In my desperation, no longer is my degree, my smartness, my discipline of any worth at all. These CANNOT cause men's heart to be revived. These cannot cause ple to turn fr their sins to God. These cannot fill up the deep emptiness and void and lostness of mankind. These cannot...and will never...replace....
the true touch fr the Lord..
tat requires...
a total surrender
a trust...
and a deep crying to Him.

And only...
His touch...
can change our hearts.

All I ask God..is to be with You, and place a new heart in me. I wanna see as u see. Please?

2 comments:

Smaine said...

ya true

Anonymous said...

:)
Realised that such passion and absolute devotion is missing in mi, upon reflection...

this reminds mi of what we sing in church...

Christ has died, Christ is risen
Christ lives in us, Christ now rules us
Christ yesterday the same, today always and forever more
Amen, amen. :)