Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fix your eyes on eternity

Wat with so many stuffs to do..need to refocus and focus and focus on wats impt.

Today...went to a meeting w Mr. Yeo, Peter tay etc at NVPC. These guys are in their 50s with MBAs, so a little intimidating. I din utter much thru out the whole session...but its an eye opener lar, and good to see ple like them fr biz sch so onz abt helping social organisations.

Went to sch, was q constructive...

Eheh...

Spoke to Vene on Tues, and Pastor gave an awesome sermon. "How to last in your ministry." I was totally blessed and so super duper encouraged. Everyone was weeping during ministry time. :) Thank You God. I thank you...and fix my eyes on You!

Nothing else special lar...aniwae...did interviews and all for this week. Been a busy week. LEarning new things everyday. Huiyun invited me to her hse for blended coffee..hehe, self made. Yay. Yah. Thank God for frens...;P

No comments: