Monday, February 07, 2005

Intimacy

Ever loved someone?
U want to be close to the person u love.
U yearn to be near tat person.

----
Today decided to be frivalous, and watched the 9pm show. JK said to lixiang (Is that her name? First time I watching the show for more than 10 min), u have been with me all this while, loving me unconditionally, not seeking any return.
I think I am able to do that too.

SF was sayin tat she wanted to love unconditionally, to love as God told her to love. To love as the bible said.

L was very nice today, as usual. Heh..smsing me and saying very nice and funny things.

Is it betta to love someone more, or someone loves u more?

----

Reading John Bevere's book now.
Today had lunchie..with SF. HEh..and MZ and SH came too. MZ and SH from VCF. Siew Hup did membership w her. Reminded me of those days in VCF, when I gave membership to my mbrs. And siew hup was like me..asking MZ..how are u, how u coping? Hehe...
Well, I was realli realli touched tat MZ was singing in the musical. The songs were so well written tat they rhymed. Gabriel and the team gave their heart soul and toil and sweat to write them. All for God. All for the people who are lost.
For a moment, the stress and anxiety I felt from my thesis left.

God, help me to love wat u love and to give time for wats most important. Help me to see thru your eyes.









No comments: