Monday, February 28, 2005

So many things to say

It has been a most fruitful past week and weekend services were great about calling. :) Pastor Ulf shared about how each one of us got a calling..not just to ministry as some ple are mistaken. A calling..a call of salvation, a call to walk with God.
I broke through! Broke through in my thot life. The situation did not change. But my thinking changed. I dunno how to describe this or say it.

I thot of milestones in my life, decisions tat I made, visions that God showed me. Some of these visions, I doubted. FOr a long long time, I wondered, God, did u speak or not?
If God spoke, why is it that when I led the VCF ministry in sch, the ministry din prosper, and I had such a tough time?
If God, u asked me to bring revival to NUS biz sch, why is it that revival is not here yet?

I pose these questions here, because I have faith and no doubt tat He will give me the answers. I will look back here and say. Ah, yes I understand. These have all been divinely planned by You.
One thing I know.
My character has become stronger thru all these things.

I looked back..and I analysed my strengths. And i realise wat my strengths r. I am focused, determined, task oriented, good organiser, multitasker.
And I know tat He created me unique.

Pastor said. DUN push for your own calling. Wait for God to call you. Heh. I am waiting. Right now....watever ard me tat happens, I look not upon them. I look upon the eyes of my Master.

Testimonies:
-Needed a guitar. 2 ple told me they will GIVE me their guitars. Shu Feng says lend me permanently..alright, i tink same as giving lar, girl...
Kaichin says he is 90% giving me...I'm so touched.

-At 7pm I was praying for faith. When I spoke to Shu Feng at about 9pm, she told me tat she got a word for me: That God will reward me for my faith. That word came to her around 7pm.

-EDB called me! Tmr this lady's gonna talk to me over the phone. Not sure if it is a telephone interview. Happy anyhow.

I woke up at 550am today...
I had to visit the loo...
But as I went..I heard a voice (Sounds like Pastor Ulf's voice though): I've called you
It kept going kept going in my head.
And I was happy. :)

Spent the day getting my resume pic. And then........
went to sch....
did my thesis....
more to go. SOmemore...
Need Your grace, God. :)
YEah and strength for interview tmr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think i need a resume pict too..:I procrastinated for too long..
Where did u do it?..

"I am focused, determined, task oriented, good organiser,
multitasker."
This sounds really fitting for my current job leh......:P
I wander away, am not task-orientated, am very messy, and absent-minded when i needa do too many things at one time.. oops..

:) jia you.. be confident (esp if u r sure tt's wat u want..)