Sunday, February 20, 2005

Make me a beautiful pot!

Today Pastor went thru a sermon he had preached before abt 2-3 years ago. When I first heard it, I was training to be a cgl, I was really discouraged as I had been training for about 2 years but yet to no avail..as in..I was still not a cgl. Pastor talked abt waiting on the shelf..and there and then, the feeling of waiting, tat i experienced 2-3 years ago, became so vivid in my mind. I also remembered surrendering to the Lord, and asking Him to take away the impure motivations, the character flaws tat would plague me..so tat I could serve HIm properly.

I was also reminded of this episode with J, whereby I was hurt and liked him so much. Haha...and God kinda showed me...how and why He brought me thru this.

He did.
And now He gives me the privilege to lead a cg. Wat am I complaining abt? God moulded me...allowed me to wait. And then used me to serve Him. He fulfiled tat vision. Once again I saw the vision of speaking to a roomful of people. Yes God, there will be more and more.
Am I going thru the fire? Yes, but the Holy Spirit says somemore..God says stretch somemore. Haha..I really loved the illustration by pastor abt the stretching of my heart.


----

Today smthing mama drama happened. I shall not elaborate here, but this guy threatened to send gangsters to harm me. Pengz. Me a poor thin girl, and he...a big sized guy. So I thot in my heart, GOD, u are bigger than all things. Come and help me.
Thank God for security ple tho. And pastors.

Pastor reminded me to be accountible to her. Which I have not really been updating her abt all these things. Really feel so sorry about that. But it sure felt good having her counsel as well as Pastor Zhuang's one. :)

Really a long mama drama day..but I am happy inside my spirit and it is alive and well. :) Thank you God.

Grieved tho by a person's actions. I realise tat he has been living a lie all this while. Behaving outwardly like an angel for the past 1 year or so, but inwardly it was rotting. And no wonder Jesus says tat when He sees us face to face, and we say, we have been in Your presence, but Jesus says, who are you, I don't know you. Wa. Super no fear of the Lord. Pray tat he will repent.

1 comment:

Mark Tay said...

Gangsters! I like. Kindly refer them to me or Bro Meng Chin, we can do loads with them!!! You oso mention a whitewashed tombstone? Rotten in the inside, Angel on the outside? Hurting pple issit? Hurting pple Hurt. But I agree must pray lah. The storms hit the person..and his foundation is laid bare. What you are seeing now.. is the foundation. The core of the person's heart..