Thursday, February 24, 2005

Happiness

Have not felt quite so happy and at peace for so long. Until these few days. Every void been filled up with the Holy Spirit, and He is my best friend. Thank you Lord, u take away the dark days of depression, loneliness and emptiness.
The problems remain there, but like Pastor always says, the giants will never go away. YOU must become BIGGER than the giants and overcome them. I will! Cos God walks with me.

The 2 nites of bible study were awesome. Tues, when I was worshipping, felt Holy SPirit saying tat He was my fren. Din know wat that means, but I enjoyed singing the songs. And then Pastor Ulf talked abt frenship.
When he talked abt philadelphia (brotherly love) and all, one person came up to my mind. I noe for sure tat I love him very much, and tat I'm glad tat the Lord brought him into my life. This love is pure. It can be happy, just wishing the best for the other.
Frenship heals.
Ofcos there are others tat I am so grateful for. Pastor Ulf gave his own example, of how in the most difficult crisis in his life, he remembered tat his frens were there for him. Wasn't it also the case for me, when I went thru the crisis of my life..and the deep valleys, the Lord brought kind angels around me to rally around me and to encourage me. To love me for who I am, irregardless of my flaws. A true fren..is someone whom u can be yourself.

Thank You my dear frens, who brought me thru. Thank you for your endless prayers.

Yesterday Pastor talked abt missions. Heh..and Pastor Kenneth Copeland gave a word. He said DO NOT FEAR. Because perfect love casts out all fear. The word burnt thru my heart, and the Holy Spirit came upon me. :) God has been saying to me tat He loves me. But now a revelation of smthing more. God loves me, holds my hand, so tat I will not fear. So tat i can fulfil His calling for me.

Oh manz, need to do thesis liaos. Pls pray for me. Due in about a month's time. In front of me are pages of interviews, but I dunno how to analyse them.
O ya, i must add SE forum meeting was great yest. Haha...ple actually laughed at my jokes. So ego. :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you for the thesis..:) hugz
Actu q cool that u can handle doing thesis, heading SE and being church leader at the same time..
Altho i had been super bz b4 but i nvr had that many commitments.. maybe tt was why it was still not so taxing.
Doing thesis alone is stressing mi fren out alreadi..
mm oops.. hee...nway...yeh can learn to prioritise .. n dun let any one adversely affect another..hee u can do it..:)..

Lois said...

Oh thank you, tat was a really sweet message. :) Really encouraging. God's grace.

Anonymous said...

:) *multihugz
er..din noe i cld still b that...
but yah... u're coping well now it seems. :) keep it up..hee

Anonymous said...

hey.. yah. i thot u knew that u were amazing? to b able to juggle e'thing n yet still hv time for frens. :)
btw, i've been reading the benny hinn book on the holy spirit. and i'm amazed by somethings i've learnt that i've even shared it w P. heh..the substance is quite gd tho i dont really fancy the form in which it's presented..but still..thanks..for allowing me to learn abt the holy spirit. =)

Lois said...

Haha..wat do u mean by the form its presented? erm..as in? :) Glad it was of help. Thanks for always being there for me too.

Anonymous said...

..prob she meant the way it was written?..
Critical, sharp reader who was read too much..:P oopz.
Glad she's reading smthing useful..
Wonder if I've anything suitable to lend.. mm.... *shrugz..