Monday, February 21, 2005

Weddings...

I watched The Wedding Singer yesterday nite, it was fantastic. I liked it cos it conveyed the right morals. E.g. abt weddings meaning to LAST. Wat is a gauge of u being able to stay married for long? Heh..
Whether your partner gives u the window seat when u are both on the airplane.
I really like the song..

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad

All i wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss youI'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
I'll need youI'll feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

So sweet!!
I tink many youths today are grossly misled by what they call "love". Love is not just a feeling but requires a deep commitment to each other, for betta or worst.

---

XJ's list of leadership principles:
1. Trust and believe in your disciple
2. People are not objects. Treat them as individuals
3. Always be objective, don't do personal attacks on ple.
4. Love them even if they never change

3 comments:

KRN said...

Love is not just a feeling. It starts with a feeling, growing stronger and stronger. And marriage is a promise to remember that feeling, and to stay true to that feeling no matter what tests it is subjected to. Just like the love God has for us, no matter what wrong we do, how we walk away from His path for us, He does not desert us, but brings us back in some way.

Anonymous said...

i love the song too!!

Anonymous said...

starting to agree with that part abt commitment... fren thinks of it like that, too...

yah man that's juz ultra sweet. wonder if such would ever happen.

mm.. curio signed up as a member?..:P
so nice..

hehe im identifiable though anonymous...:P