Friday, September 29, 2006

Set me Free....

NATAs fair is this week! Want to much to go traveling...vast skies and blue open lakes......
When, O when, O Lord?

Project initiated by a small group from my Youth Expetition Program group to Mizhi Village (Yunnan). If u are keen to sponsor a child thru education there! ;)
http://www.projhatch.com

Papa Samuel Doctorian came over to Capital Tower yesterday during lunch time to share. There were abt 30 people there. It was really a privilege to be so up close and personal with him. He is so full of the joy of the Lord, it was as if God was so real & close to him, that he just carried God wherever he went, and whatever that he spoke. ;) Really an elderly man in his 70s, bursting with joy in the Lord. It's so encouraging and inspiring to see him. And I wish tat I could have the joy too. That I may learn to fix my eyes on Christ and I may truly let go of my burdens and simply trust in Him.

No comments: