Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday night!

I haven't updated my blog for a few days! Which is quite a feat. Not sure why this week I have nothing much to share about. Guess pretty much still the same thoughts running about in my head. And it has been good also being transparent and sharing some of my struggles with another christian. I feel quite relieved from the sense of guilt and I think I can move on. :) Happy and glad for that.

I'm still in my office now, leaving soon to go HOME. It has been a long long time since I've been at home on a friday night. Always having dinners or CG on a friday! But it's quite good too to get some rest. Has been a bz week at work and rushing a lot of stuff. :(

I also got myself a book! Its title is called Heaven Lake. About a missionary who is 24 years old, and went to Taiwan, and he is originally quite a staunch person and maybe legalistic? But he goes thru certain issues that makes him realise what faith really is. I have not finished the book. Shall share more abt it again. :) Bye! Going home.

No comments: