Sunday, September 17, 2006

Memories

I was shopping in Orchard today for a bday present, while coming down the escalator, I saw an old friend I hadn't seen for 8 years! ;) We came from the same pri school, and subsequently sec sch as well. After sec sch, we went to different JCs and lost contact.
In secondary school, this friend and I often chatted all the way on the bus from our home to sch. Only 3 of us went to RGS from our primary school, and it was quite a weird transition for us coming from a neighbourhood pri school. Everyone was suddenly so smart and english speaking! So the two of us were fr the same primary school, and there were some common topics. There was quite a warm feeling to see an old friend! We chatted again all the way home from Orchard today.
Its amazing cos through old friends we are reminded of our past. Our friends are our living memories. :)
She had short cropped hair then! Almost all of us in sec school had short tom boyish hair. Supposedly it makes us look cool. She has long hair now! Haha. But me...I went from short to long and short again. Woohoo.

No comments: