Sunday, June 18, 2006

Prayer Meeting

I was supposed to go for Covenant service today but due to certain circumstances, I ended up going with my friend to their prayer meeting for young adults! I really enjoyed myself praying with them. There were about 20-30 young adults there, and we had worship and broke up into 2-3s to pray, and then sharing, and also the leader shared his vision for the group. They just had the camp last week so many were sharing how touched they were thru the camp, and how God spoke to them. And the leader shared how he can see a change in the ple's lives, even in the way they worship and the fervancy in which they prayed. And yups, I sensed something different in the place too. I was amazed how God moves in different churches! And indeed in the latter days, He shall pour His spirit upon ALL flesh, and men and women shall prophesy and see dreams!

Went to Orchard after that to find a Fathers' Day present but couldn't find any suitable! Cos my dad is a practical man....decided to give him cash instead and got a cake for the family to eat! While walking down Wisma/Taka, it brought back lots of lovely memories-Kino and Coffee Club. How can I forget? Anyway, yups...I saw lotsa ple shopping during the sales. But I din shop much..cos these days I think these things don't really satisfy me. Yay...so holy, no more worldly goods. :> Ya right...no lar..but recently am much more convicted to spend my money wisely on essentials. :)

I love God....I think He is gracious..in spite of our failures. And one day, I shall have the faith enuff indeed...to truly lay down all my life for Him. Meanwhile... making do with small sacrifices here and there. And...its really a lonely journey finding Him, finding truth, and being more like Him. But there is a bit of excitement within me..that He will guide me.

No comments: