Monday, June 12, 2006

Lets be practical!

Talking with L really hit me hard, the practicalities of the world. A fren told me straight in the face she thot I was naive. Am I? Maybe I am idealistic. But just now L shared with me the problems her VWO faced and I was hit with reality. The bills that could not be paid, and the huge amount of money they had to pay to rent the place! Charity is not all airy fairy, and just passion for the ministry. They need finances, and good management! But anyway I was so touched when L said she would forgo salary for a month to work there...How difficult is that! I mean..right...in the face of 2 choices, stability vs passion, which would u choose? She said some of the ple chose to stay behind cos there was more stability. I mean, its not as if that I would blame those ple for staying behind! U know what I mean? In the face of this kinda choice its really difficult to say that u will forgo salary to work in a new place..
Okie, bet u all dun understand wat I am blabbering abt. I just needed to let loose some of my thots. SIgh.
If only life were more simple. And helping ple could be helping ple. No need to have cash flow problems.

1 comment:

nardo said...

hey gal!!

i would say passion!!!......always go with passion...

we only live on earth for like that long onli lor...even if give u a million also cannot spend finish wat....

and wats more important.......money or happiness??

trust me.....u will be much more fulfilled doing something u love....

yes....the going can and will get tough at times....but jus keep ur eyes on the prize!....

nothing is too hard for u wan lor....

stay focus!