Friday, June 23, 2006

Everything has an ending and a beginning

Today was my youth cg's last cg meeting together, after that we will all be separated into different cgs. It was a mixture of feelings. Love everyone in the grp a lot, everyone so special to me. And in one way or another, God put our lives together for this season. But all things have its seasons, and tian xia wu bu shan zhi yan xi. One day we will all part. I had a word today during cg, and I felt that God wanted to encourage the mbrs to have Faith in Him, and we only require the faith of a mustard seed, to trust Him that from here, we are all going to different places. But to have faith that He is going to bring us to a new place. Tho we do not know wats ahead of us, we have faith in Him, and trust that He will guide us.
So it was a word in season for me as well.
I'm such an emotional person, as u probably can tell, I wrote my previous post while I wasn't very happy. But tonight I am quite happy. :) Ha...cos my cg gave me a cushion and a card as farewell. Yups..these things matter to me! I like being appreciated & loved! *hint*hint*

Yups..so this officially ends one of the seasons of my life. But truly, a season that has taught me much, and bore the fruit of patience and love. So wats ahead? I really don't know. I hate to walk this journey alone, it can be really painful. I know the pain when it hits me in the middle of the night, when I am all alone sitting at my desk. But I know He is with me. Always with me. I pray I may be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, but He may fill me & reign in my life.

No comments: