Saturday, May 13, 2006

thanks..

Thanks for yr prayers and kind thots, guys! I'm feeling much better already though still got a blocked nose and cough. :)
Was really touched that a fren specially smsed me yesterday to ask how I was. Thanks gal!
Thanks to XT & bro too...and everyone. Also met HY for tea! It was good as usual, always enjoy spending time with her!

Went for Pastor Phil's seminar last night! It was on prayer! It was quite powerful, reminding us of the importance of prayer. And I esp liked this thing he said: The reason we have burdens is so we can give it back to God in prayer.
Sometimes the burdens that I have are so overwhelming that they loom over me like dark clouds. They paralyse me.

But God...wants us to surrender them to Him in prayers.

So we spent some time praying and praying...and as I prayed in the spirit, I cried again. It was like in Romans...we do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit intercedes for us with groanings. It was like this...a deep calling unto the deep. And I knew that God heard my prayers. It was such a relief to release them unto Him.

The prophets....many were melancholy..we also had the crying prophets, cos they felt a lot of the burdens for the ple...and God's heartbeat for the ple.

Specifically I am so burdened for the cell group and secondly for China. The cell group is like my baby. But I feel so helpless about it right now.

Pastor Phil is right, he said, if we spent hrs in prayer, a lot of the admin things and planning can be completed within minutes.

Got a ride home from R, and we stopped downstairs my block and talked for abt 1 hr....or longer...unknowingly, time passed. One thing led to the other and other and we kept talking and talking abt wat we felt abt our spiritual lives/journeys, the church etc. But we had no conclusion to our conversation. Ha.. But I believe R is much more articulate than me. I can write abt issues brillantly, but when it comes to saying face to face, I tone down a lot.

May He guide us in our weaknesses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob! It's good to hv u too!
Stay strong :)
U'll be able to step outta darkness, trust me. It's tough, but it'll work out.

*from HK. where net access' $6/15 mins!

Lois said...

heh..glad u are outa it!! :) Anyway... wah internet rates are expensive and u spend yr time at my blog. Hope ya having a good time.