Thursday, May 11, 2006

*coughs*

Hi..
Sighz, been feeling quite sick since I came back from my trip, at first it was sore throat, now its a bad cough...can't stifle the coughs, and my throat feels itchy all the time. Think I had a fever last night. :( Overslept this morning cos of the cough mixture that made me feel super drowsy. Sigh...how I wish someone will buy me cough drops, make me herbal soup and tuck me to bed. :)

Sorry for the whining. Do pray for me! Looking forward to tmr's public holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...
me having the same sickness... still going to Desaru over the long weekend. Cant stifle the coughs... :/ hope I can play water sports (how to?)! Pray for my trip too! Ur prayers are powerful..:P

Mmm... pray u heal soon.. physically and emotionally. There are always pillars around to lean on.
Mmm.. see, so sa jiao-ish now. tis proof. Hee... huGsx anyway, rest well.. saw doc? Go buy ur own cough drops k, ur mom will make u herbal soup. Cannot choose ur comforters... :p