Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Missions

Hi! The day is finally drawing near on the 30th April. I will be flying at 420am! Means got to reach airport at 220am. Feel so unsettled still, have to complete a lot of work in the office first. Have started reading some chinese verses and learning how to sing chinese praise and worship songs. I pray that HE will move greatly in ple's hearts, for there is no barrier in language. I also pray that thru this trip He will open up my eyes and my perspectives. =) May all glory go to Him. I feel so excited but nervous at the same time.

Parents have been worried over the mission trip. That creates mixed feelings within me, cos I love them so much to make them feel worried! But yet I know that this is a trip that I must make. Have been praying for them to be understanding, and mum has been encouraging in a way, telling me she is praying for me. And she also helped me get some toiletries etc. Guess someday somehow I would have had to make that breakthrough, for every bird needs to fly fr its nest. And let this trip be the first breakthrough. Well, I believe that if I am walking with God, He will make things possible. So may He protect the family, bless us with peace & understanding. And may He cause my parents to grow in their faith and trust in Him as well.

Thank God for many frens for their prayers and support. One person I can't do without esp... ;) But slowly learning to trust God. Besides God, we all need frens to challenge us. And I wish that one day I may serve God with him. Quite wistful. Having company encourages one. Two are better than one! I pray I may never lose that fire and fervancy for Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and have fun. :)

YS

Lois said...

yo wat happened to the T in front of the YS? Glad that u are still visiting my blog! :) How's yr job search?