Friday, April 21, 2006

Memories

Today I went to the gym!! Cardio class was fun, and it was great when I was able to follow the steps. And then Wed I had this other tum bum and abs class to train those 3 parts of the body, and after that I have muscle ache all over. :(

Thur I visited Vene's cg. 2nd adult cg I've visited so far. The people were so warm and frenly, so it was nice. Memories came flooding back as she led praise and worship and preached and prayed. And I vividly see myself just sitting there across her like years ago with my uniform...bermudas..t shirt etc and saying yes and amen and so encouraged by her. Yesterday's word was on Faith, and having expectancy and being positive. It was an encouraging word. :)
Though I think the person I am now and those years ago is different. I have grown and some of my thoughts have changed. But I will always always remember her. Cos she was the one who stirred me up to have a dream for God and encouraged me when I had no confidence of being a cgl. She saw my tears..knows abt my family and my struggles and all that. And she has a special place in my heart.

I've grown and I am glad...that christianity isn't based on a person. When we first start off we all have our mentors to encourage us. But I'm glad that along the way I've learnt new things as well.

So many decisions to make abt cell, church etc. :P I wanna grow in God!! Hmm..so tell me which is the best place for me at this time in my life?

Went for my own cell today also. And then had dinner/supper with bro MJ, Chin, Alan, Jasmine(yay she came today!) and kaichin. Had quite a nice time. And I can see that Bro MJ is really a good leader. He loves ple so much! I'm glad the cell is in his good hands. Really thankful. And then I think I can happily move on already. No more regrets, have done all I could that God has called me to do here. So yups...
the question is where shd I move to?

No comments: