Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Repressed...

If u ever wonder why I have to rush home before midnight like cinderella.

Was on the phone with Evan just now, arranging a meeting with Pastor Audrey this week. She asked if Thur nite I can. I was saying betta not, cos Fri morning got interview. My dad started yelling at the background: NO, thur nite cannot. Friday you have got interview. It is so hard to find a job, why can't they change day? Tell them NO!!

Scary..

(Yah in the context of this thing, fri morning I have an interview with GIC)

Sweat drops...
Stress.

If u wonder why I have to rush home for dinner...
and I can't stay up.
Here's why.

Sigh.
I'm finding a job. I'm in a rush. Not cos I want to..but cos of many external reasons.
Dad asks me everyday..did GIC call u again?

Okie enuff of my venting.

SHessh

Aniwae...Dad's driving me to interview tmr morning.

I do have very loving parents..

Just tooooo....
Protective. :(

No comments: