Monday, April 04, 2005

Congratulations!

Yoo
Finally binded my thesis today. Super happy. But when I got it back...realised part of my alignment was wrong. And some font slightly smaller than the rest. :( Okie la, shall not be so "C" and be less perfectionistic.

Yooho.
Can't rest yet. Still gotto study for MAS interview on tues, followed by a presentation to MCYS for our forum on wed.

Quite tired and sleepy la...sob sob.

Sunday I had one of the most wonderful service. Pastor prayed for me 2 times. He said "Power of God come upon her". It was the most amazing thing. Felt so refreshed and strengthened by the Holy Spirit.
Before I fell (For those who are non-charismatic christians, when the Holy Spirit falls on you, there is a weight and u fall under its power), I heard a very distinct voice.
"I have called you to leadership."
Tears began to flow...

Thank You Lord.

After service....waited in church for sometime before i went to school to meet prof. Met up with Kel for dinner at clementi...then went to sch! Sch was so crowded..still with ple studying. On a sunday nite?
Rushed home, completed thesis at 1am lidat...
Rushed to school...reached at 9am.
Eheh.

Okie good nite...time for rest and tmr is another day of interest rates, monetary policy, inflation, china open door policy, US budget deficits. (Hey, I'm not bad!)

Thank you Lord, tat u will lead me to the right job and right place, to shine for You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=)
so cool.. (e Holy Spirit part)
im going for Livingstone's Life in Spirit's seminar in May...mmm... apparently would experience smthing like tt too...

*feels ur happiness

gd luck for e interview.. juz do ur best n stay calm. heh..
i thot of it as "if this job/post is gd for mi, then He will lead me there. If not, it's a learning experience." heh, win-win.
but then, those i went for were hardly even challenging.. all like casual coffee-table chats..