Thursday, April 14, 2005

random thots...

Yoo.
Tmr going for numerical reasoning test for GIC. I tink got into 2nd round ..hahaha, since I get to take the test! yay!!
Its a number crunching job. Not so sure if I will like it. I think I pretty much like using excel, and my maths is pretty good. Yup, I will give my bestest shot.

Aniwae...
Met up with joel and eugene today. Glad to see them growing in the Lord. It was great seeing joel giving BS. Can see that he has been praying and meditating on God's word! Whoosh! :) Eugene: my fren got connections to musicians and all, cos he is from strikeforce and plays the drums. May God anoint u as u write ur music.

Yups..
Came home and checked my email..Hmm...have additional responsibility organizing something i din even initiate. It can be quite frustrating.. to be stuck in a situation. SIgh initially I was being nice. But..now I am seriously stuck with the job. I mean, it isn't a v bad thing to do...but cant help feeling a bit whiny abt it. Whine whine..complain.
OKIEEE STOP IT!

I shall stop whining.
Believe tat God gave me this thing...and watever it is I will try my best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) jia you la... how many rounds are there?..

Did u ask abt the pay ah...hehe.....
Am thinking of applying for a post in there too....

Lois said...

Hmm..not so sure, they din say. Tink its 2 rounds plus numeric test and personality test...:)