Saturday, April 30, 2005

New things...

GIC interview was good. Happened to meet this guy from Bizad at the lift. He's already working in GIC. So we chatted and I actually joined his colleagues for lunch! We went to this thai place, and the cost of food was abt 5.90 per plate/bowl. Ate glazed chicken rice, and the rest ate tom yam soup.
U noe wat?

I can picture myself working already.
His colleagues were so young and frenly. There were 6 of us. Two of them were scholars, one back from LSE, another from stanford. :)Two of them were in their late 20s i tink. One of the girls, who was in the late 20s, worked in Ernst and Young b4, and then she went to Paris for one year to study french (Gasp!), before coming to GIC. Hmm. Interesting.

My interviewer told me tat most of the time I will be looking at numbers.
"You must first enjoy working with numbers".

Those of u who have been classmates with me, wat do u tink abt tat?

My personal take...I remember tat I really loved maths. I was good in my stats...calculations are really fine for me.

I am interested in consultancy work, but my english isn't tat great. Neither is my analysis work. My biz policy was so-so..did well cos of Isaac. My APB was not good too.

SO I tink I shd be good with numbers.

---

CG was great. And it is true tat our level of expectancy and hunger will determine our levels of breakthrus. It was great seeing ple reaching out for the Lord. And saying to Him tat we dun have enuff. I believe tat revival will be birthed.
Birthed out when ple cry out to Him, and intercede for one another.

No comments: