Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Recharging battery

HEys..........
To those who wanna know how the interview went? heh..

Essay quest was...What do u tink is an educated person in the 21st Century...and are u ready for challanges of globalization.
(why does it remind me of GP?)

Discussion question was weird, Interview ques were tough la...strange questions too.
Won't put them here. In case any of u applying for MAS!!!

hahaha...wink*. Selfish XJ.

God has spoken to me a very clear message over these few days. Even tho the SITUATION doesn't seem like it, yet He spoke to my heart. It reminded me of how He spoke to the Israelites and also showed them many signs. And yet because of the situation, they disbelieved.
As for me, I have made a decision to trust in watever He has spoken. Tho it be difficult, I will not see myself as a grasshopper in the promised land.
Really to go back to the basics. Where it is only Him and me. Me and Him.

I desperately want to separate myself from this clutter in my life and go for a retreat like SF did. Today tho...still had MCYS meeting for forum, and also feeling the pressure from my parents to apply for jobs.
I need to pack my stuff...stacks of 4 years of books and notes and piles and piles of rubbish all over my room. I hate mess, but yet all these are building up over the years. Heh. Throw them all away! Yippee.

God blessed me with a holiday. At first it was said to be a trip to Phuket club med.
Then I called them today, and they told me, it was worth 1000 bucks.
God, how did u know I wanted a holiday?
Yup..aniwae no wonder the bible says, even b4 we speak, God already knows our needs. Really.
And so...I am going to Hong Kong with Huiyun for 3 nites 4 days. Prob 2 weeks later. :)

OKies. tats all for now.
I am so hungry. Hungry for His presence..and His word and His new touch. And new revelations. I need You.

Good byes...good nites. I'm going to find my source, and the only one who can give me true rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei...so bad... tell me the questions leh...:P ...
You will be given heavenly rewards for ur generosity.
heee...
mmm.. help mah.... trade questions..
and mock-test each other...
I havent been to a tough interview yet.....:/

So good.... wish we can go tog too..:P

Oh, phuket's so ex wan ah...woah.
would love to go dive there.

Q interesting essay question, tho.. mmm...