Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Multicoloured life

Just back from HK.
It was a great trip.
I went there with two intentions: 1. Get a really good break 2. Learn more things about myself.

Heh.
I did.

It was a blessing going with HY. Cos she has a great sense of direction. We walked and walked and walked. Everyday we walked on the average the distance of 6 MRT stations...shall i also mention the shopping and the good fashion there and low prices?

Have been holding on to many things. On the 2nd nite, as I prayed, God gave me a verse. It was outta my discussion with Yun.
Asked her abt which ministry she gonna go into, and she asked me abt being a cgl. And then it was cool..
She spoke of her fren who likened leadership to sowing seeds. To her, it doesn't matter if the person changes, she just wanted to sow seeds. Someday, these seeds will come to use as her members grow up and experience different situations.
How true.
This led me to one verse in the bible and another and another. And many revelations. Wun share them in detail tonite. :)
But then...
Paul says tat he is a sower, it is God who gives the increase. Paul is also the chief builder. The foundation is non other than Jesus.
So we must work and sow seeds.
I asked God...

God...wat if I sowed many many seeds, how do I know they will grow? I work so hard..and I wanna see them grow.

And then..God showed me...
Trust in the Lord with all ur heart...
Delight youself in Him, and He will give u the desires of ur heart.
When ur will is aligned to HIS will...everything u desire is wat He desires as well? And so...I desire for the seed to grow. It is definitely His desire. So in the end it is about trust.

Its really exciting.

I used to desire this person's company so so so much. And love him so much?
But I realise tat it is not His will for me. Slowly..
my desires converged with the Lord's. And He gave me the grace to let go.

Was reading a fren's blog just now.
He likened his trip overseas to going into the water..a blur, and coming out of it...= coming back to Singapore.
Still got lotsa unresolved issues?

:O

Living life can be a pain..focusing on the issues and the micro.
Each day is...a blur
Each day is a passing moment..
And memories
U rather not keep them because they hurt.

Gotto get past those issues, and see life in its multicolour.

Yun...is not a melancholic person. Heh. Unlike me who likes to tink..and reflect. She's a pragmatist. And thinker.
Thank God for her.
She really compliments me.
She helps me to analyse..by asking me questions. Heh.
I am too FEELING already.
Gotto be more thinking. :)

Okie update again tmr...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i told u the sowing seeds story before too.. guess u either werent ready to listen or forgot it over time. =7

as for being too 'feeling'.. hmm.. if u r that, then what m i?

i think everybody has their 'thinking' n 'feeling' sides. it's just a matter of what brings that out, and how often.

Anonymous said...

inspiring..=)
Starting to think u actu write deeper posts than me..
(hee.. u've bigger audience mah..)

I prayed 4 u to hv an enjoyable trip...=)

Anonymous said...

I think feeling has its pros as well, la. In this modern world, EQ brings u further than IQ sometimes...:P

It's a gift, dun lose it.. heh.
Think u're quite 'thinking' already..
hee oops. man. n then i would say exactly curio's 2nd n 3rd paragraphs next.
But I guess, yah, there are times, for our own good, we shd try to let the head take over the heart..
recognise them n see beyond..

sure can,wan :P

Lois said...

Hey Eu..
Yup u told me before, but nothing beats having a revelation of it. Heh. Its like head knowledge vesus conviction of the heart.

XT yeah gotto balance thinking and feeling. :)