Monday, April 25, 2005

Heys..

Heys
Been a few days since i last blogged. Quite ironic since I should be the most free after my thesis? Guess its because while I was doing my thesis, I had to use the computer. :)

Think its been quite a long while since I got a good rest to really do nothing. Heh..not tat I am really doing nothing. Still have the SE and church stuffs now. But its certainly much more relaxed.

Got an interview lined up on thur with Shell. My dream company~!!...still waiting for others to come in. MAS don't want me. :( Boohoo.

Fri nite had KTV with my cg. It was fun hanging out. Tink we shd do tat more often. Watched The Interpretor with Leo on sat. Hehe...today's LIFE has a super sacarstic article on it...go read it.

Yest nite I wrote a poem...heh

Everyday is a winding path
But You give me the courage to walk it
Though in winding paths
One cannot see far ahead
Yet with You so near
My guiding light
I know that I will walk through this path
And I will not fear
Come what may
Rain or shine
I am bold to face it

Only You
Never let me go
Hold my hand and
Walk with me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds simple.. but heartfelt, therefore touching.

And nvm EDB or MAS, there's still GIC! =P
good luck for thursday!
they will see that you are a good fit once u let your personality shine.. (since u said they r a v.'welfare' type of company. haha.)

Lois said...

Heeey Gal...thanks for ur encouragement! I will try my best. :)

Anonymous said...

heh... yep..GIC might be a good bet cos they sorta chose u and called u up mah..
hee think it sounds like a cool place.. erhem.. (But im starting to have reservations abt govt jobs..so much politics here!cant believe it..)

err hee ive even more reservations bt Shell hving heard so much abt it from cg senior in year 1 n 2 days..
Heard it's v competitive/stressful etc..
But he was in HR la... diff pple diff experiences..he cld not stand hving to retrench pple..
(..welfare?)
But jia you, man.. try to anticipate their qns er n boast abit..hee.. yah show urself, ur capabilities, etc.. It is always good to be in e position to have a choice..:)

hope this comment is of some use and not 'duh'..;P U nvr mention me, i was at ktv too..!:P hee, j/k