Saturday, April 02, 2005

Last lap.

Yeah
Finished everything.
Left with the last 10 pages of chap 4 and chap 5, which prof will read and pass to me tmr nite (SUN). At 8pm. Then rush to finish.. Mon print and bind!

I've written all my frivalous stuff..aligned the headers and footers, add borders..change nice font. Did the acknowledgements:

Acknowledgements

This thesis would not have been possible without the help of these individuals that have encouraged me or supported me in one way or another.

First and foremost I would like to thank both my supervisors. I would like to thank Professor Albert Teo for his invaluable advice, friendship and dedication in the midst of his busy schedule. I would also like to thank Professor Wong Poh Kam for his insights and help in conceptualizing the thesis topic.

I would like to thank my family for their support, my parents for their kind understanding and providing me with good food to nourish my body. Special thanks to my sister for her encouragement, prayers and soft toysJ.

Special thanks to the friends that God has brought into my life. I would like to thank Eunice, for always being there as a pillar of support. Thank you to Huiyun, for her wise advice and for always being strong. Thank you to Andrew for always understanding and helping me to grow. Xiaoting and Sam for their encouragement, I really needed it!

To fellow thesis writers, it has been easier completing this thesis as we work hard and encourage each other towards our goal. Thank you to Weijye for his sweets, and more so for his friendship and “jia you”s. I would also like to thank Kelvin, for his encouragement and advice in improving my thesis. Special thanks to my senior, Isaac for his advice and guidance. Also a big thank you to Jonathan and Qinyun for their friendship throughout the days in Bizad. Thank you to Derrick, Shufeng and Minzhi for their prayers, and other bizadders that have egged me on.

I would also like to thank my cell group, N272 for their prayers. It is indeed my privilege to have this bunch of people.

Lastly, I would like to thank my Lord, Jesus Christ for being with me throughout this time. Thank you for being my friend, my counselor, my comfortable and my encourager. To God be all the glory, honour and praise!
Luv,
Xiaojia 2005

Yups.
Finally. Phew.

Andrew called me today..heh, and got his postcard from France? I tink is france. Interesting. ;)
As I look thru my acknowledgement list..realise tat...
God has indeed blessed me with many frens around me. Thank YOU. Without all of u, i wouldn't have made it.

He has blessed me for the past 4 years.
Now as I look in reflection..
He has been so good.
And...
This whole week has been very mama drama.
Hehs.
Pastor visited CG yest nite. called me at 3pm to tell me!
Interesting and exciting...

Next week, I have MAS interview. Which is ard 4 hrs long.
Been reading notes from MAS, abt Singapore's monetary policy. Abt floating exchange rates..pegged to basket of goods. OOooh. I love econs.

Watched Miss Singapore as I read my notes. It really entertained me. I like the winner, Cheryl. She is an example of a girl with looks and intelligence. And..
YUP!! She said Women's greatest weakness= fear, greatest strength = courage. :)
Eunice Orlsen is pretty cool too. :)
I wanna be a new independent woman! Stand up for women rights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CongratulationS!

Heh..
i think ur acknowledgement list is pretty long.. *grin* the orchestra will definitely start playing to cut ur speech if u were at the Oscars. Haha.. but ya..

u are a blessing to us too.. :)

Anonymous said...

congratz!!:) *firecrackers, pop balloons )

hee...muz hv been q a learning journey..

how come ms eu is speaking on behalf of e rest?.. ;P

Anywayz, .. wanna thank u for showing much love even in the midst of ur race.. :) ..much appreciated.. (())
Am sure it was not juz to me, too.
(oops doing e same thing.)

Wish i was there more... but mm, too late.. i'll be there to help celebrate! hee..:P