Saturday, May 19, 2007

Reminiscence

Just came back from a nice dinner with Qifen and her bf Tony! =) Had stingray, kang kong, satay etc at the makansutra food place.

Walking ard at esplanade brought back many lovely past memories. Memories of first love. Walking down the river & holding a warm, firm hand. A lovely smile of approval, and broad shoulders to lie on.

Hmm...Makansutra place also reminded me of my good fren A, we had dinner there some time back, but hardly keep in touch nowadays. Does busyness of work really break friendship?

These days memories that I have pushed back to the back of my head pop up vividly. But I can smile at them. :) Maybe it is a sign of healing.

I'm sad they may never come back again. Yet I also smile at those memories, because they were real, and I treasure those moments.

Thank You Jesus for this past one year of breaking. It has been tough, but Yr dear love has sustained me, and protected me from falling away from You.

Had a bz but fruitful day today! Went to meet up with some of my cg mates to discuss abt cg matters. Gonna step up to take up some responsibilities. A sense of deja vu, really....
Had bible study with my 2 girls again. And again a very encouraging time...the 'mother' in me never fails to pop up! Something in my heart stirs for these 2 young girls. Reminds me a bit of V and R back in N272, heh...but a bit different. They are different...and this time the one giving bible study has also changed. Maybe a bit more broken...maybe a bit less judgemental and a bit less sure of myself....but maybe starting to understand more and more of God's grace. =)

Ha...my heart is just full of gratefulness to the Lord. Thank You God....may u continue to sustain me and show me the path ahead.

No comments: