Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Potter at work

Hmm..it has been a very tiring week. I think I need some recharging & rest with God and with friends...
Like a clockwork...working in the day...completing my tasks...going for class at night or having dinner at home and then some TV or some reading. It sometimes feels mundane and like I'm running ard in circles.

Ofcos I know in the mundanity of things, the loving potter is moulding me. But maybe sometimes this knowledge stays in the head instead of slipping down to the heart and assurance that He has not left me and will finish the good work He has began in me.

The potter has been good at home..moulding and changing hearts. Things have become better at home. Mum can walk without the walker already..for a bit, and can go to church again this sunday. =) Well, I've learnt independence and my parents trust me more now. And yah, can see the change in their attitudes.

Now and then...the thought of the poor & hurting & lost will pop up in my mind, and I feel a lump in my throat. Sometimes I swallow it. Sometimes I exchange it for the mundanity of life....maybe if I work more then I will be numbed to this uncomfortable feeling. But it is still there. And I simply feel too weak to be able to overcome it. I feel like sometimes God is asking me, what I want to be done, and if I may boldly say, God- pls heal every hurting person, pls save every lost soul, and pls feed all the hungry. Sometimes I don't get answers. And I wonder what this mundanity means...whether its making me stick to my comfort zone. I hope everything in His time, the soft heart to hear, andthe boldness to obey.

No comments: