Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Outta my comfort zone...except with the presence of Jesus

heh..don't really know what to put as the title...actually am feeling rather sleepy & tired, but maybe just to clear some stuffs from my system here before I go sleep...

Work has been so busy! And everyday it is a mad rush to meet someone or go for classes. =P But I guess I have sort of a breakthru in the sense that instead of letting work drag me along, I kinda now have this boundary kinda thing with my work and I insist that it shall not get into my personal time! And every sec of my work I wanna work my best for the Lord.

Some new open doors! As I pray and deliberate about it I really am clueless! Its more like a 50-50 kinda thing. I guess if there were not so many practicalities and restrictions I might go for option 2!!!!!!! Haa....I can forsee myself being HAPPPPYY. But is this where God wants me to do? Sigh I dunno leh. :/ How.

Anyway this Sunday (27th May) is the GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER at the National Stadium. Last gathering before it gets torned down. Wah, one year has past...last year I went alone and was all sad and lonely...but managed to tag along with my snr from VCF. This year I am going with my cell group (yay!), and am lookg forward to pray with my fellow christian brothers and sisters. =P Last sunday's RAYs prayer was simply fantastic. The Holy Spirit just came and couldn't help but weep and rest in His dear presence...which I miss so very much.

Am going for another mission trip in Aug. Location is confidential! :P But Ya, it sounds quite challenging...and I feel that it will be smthing that challenges my comfort zone....how how how.... Feeling so apprehensive yet quite excited. =P

Okay I am going to sleep. =)

No comments: