Friday, April 06, 2007

Thankful fullstop

So glad that today is a friday, which means I have 2 more days of rest. The stressful periods have come to a fullstop...and it doesn't look that bad going forward. :) It has been a mad few weeks. My research paper is finishing, now just doing touch-up. Handed in counseling psych assignment last week too. Now I'm left with housework. But that seems much more surmountable.

Met up with Kat just now, and was so glad to be able to share with her. And amazed by how similar our backgrounds were. ;) Just feel comfortable...and yah, feel so blessed and loved to have someone "taking care" of me from now on. Heh heh. Went to visit the youth service at church today, and yah...have many thoughts running thru my head. Basically also amazed at some of the similarities with CHC. And haha...it has been a long long journey that God has brought me thru. Thankful to JW for sending me home, and being able to relate on how we felt abt the youth service, coming from similar backgrounds as well.

I finally found the freedom to object to certain norms, and not worrying about being accepted. Hmm. I guess people are generally more accepting then I thought too! ;P And generally people also have their own views, and being honest about our views helps to challenge each other...rather than keeping it to myself....

Yeah...So tmr is a whole day @ home! Will need to do hsework...but lookg forward to waking up at 10am and having a slow breakfast, reading the papers.....and in the afternoon a walk by the beach talking to God. :)

No comments: