Friday, April 06, 2007

Holiday Yay!

heh. Day and Yay rhymes! So glad that its a public holiday tmr. Finally can get a good sleep. :) :) :) heh...been lookg forward to this day.

Eh...just thot I will share something happy...like I just met up with Diana and had a cuppa camomile tea with her. Miss the group of my cell mbrs! :( Been so long since I met up with you guys. So it was a cosy short meeting up.

Met up last weekend too with my JC classmates! :) Been such a long long time and everyone has matured! heh. Couldn't help but point out that some of my male classmates have matured! Gosh, they were anxious and worried about Eu's mildly scalded hand and trying to look for plasters and ice cubes. Haha.

Hmm...Got one last comment to make though. Reading newspapers today abt ministers pay (again!) and one of the things that MM said struck me, in response to how ministers shd be willing to sacrifice - he said "we live in a real world".
How about social workers pay? I think social workers are a whole lot who shd have their pay reviewed, cos same arguement that social workers shd be willing to sacrifice. But look, we live in a real world!

I also think abt the marginal utility of money. If u are earning 1 million a year, will earning 2 million a year give u extra joy? I wonder.

Ravi Zacharias said smething today (might be paraphrased wrongly)- that often people are depressed not because of suffering. But when they don't find happiness in what they enjoy doing...or thought they would enjoy doing. Have u ever felt that maybe so much money doesn't make u happy if u don't have someone to share camomile tea with?

Its getting late and I'm getting incoherent. Nights!

No comments: