Monday, December 25, 2006

Refresh me! [Written on Xmas day]

I didn't know I was so tired, but seemed like the whole year of work cumulated in a long long nap just now of 2.5 hours. ;) Feeling much more refreshed now, but think I may need more than a few more hours of rest!
Had nightmares of a choir rehearsal, leading some people, and trying to memorise songs. Felt the stress all over me in the dreams.

Came home at near 1am after some dinner and drinks with my Philippines team. Saw that my study table was in a mess with piles of stuffs that I had dumped on top. Unknowingly, stuffs, just kept piling up. Maybe I am spending too much time blogging! But anyhow the release of emotions thru my blogs always make me feel happier, and bring clarity to my mind.

I have to deal with those thick piles of reality. The Philippines trip is over. I think I need a few more days of rest and reflect.

How shall I even begin to summarise this whole year? Hmm...

Christmas service was good. Drama was fantastic. It was very intellectual and thought provoking in fact. Thankful that my colleague came. :)

Yesterday at dinner, the group talked abt Feng Shui, and I admantly said, I don't believe in Feng Shui! And I talked about how God was sovereign in our lives rather. And it became a Q&A session, where I had sort of an opportunity to explain more about christianity.

No comments: