Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...


Hi guys and gals,

My dearest colleague got married yest at Hyatt Hotel. I was the receptionist with Agnes. It is really a very sweet and blessed thing to be able to find yr life partner and to settle down with him/her. Quite divine too I think. A foretaste of what marriage in heaven is like with the Father.

Travelled down Orchard road in Mark's car as he drove us home. And the shinning christmas lights were beautiful as ever. We drove past a few christmas trees, and I really like the one outside Paragon. What a beautiful night, thank you Lord for the festive season.

Christmas will always be beautiful. For the meaning behind it, the birth of Christ, and the hope & joy it brings with it.

The date is finally near, I will be leaving on this thursday to Taguig City @ Manila Metro, and will only be back on the 13th Dec! I'm so looking forward to the trip, but I am feeling physically very tired. Think it is due to lack of sleep, and have been feeling quite stressed out. :S So do pray for the team. There are a lot of deaths in Philippines due to the Typhoon, and I hope that we can be a blessing in that place.

Sadness and happiness juxtapose together in the same second. How blessed we are in Singapore- a nation without natural disasters. I pray our souls may be as beautiful as the christmas lights. For that truly is the reason behind the season.

No comments: