Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thank God its over!

So so so so relieved that my counseling psych test and assignments are over! It has been a totally busy 2 weeks and I am so tired! Loads of emails in the office on the fund raising projects as well...and endless emails for work too. So it has been tough juggling the many different hats. One moment it is numeric, the next it is counseling and the next it is fund raising. Phew...

Anyway thur and fri we are having our garage sales. I hope all goes well! It is just like me to worry abt everything...and I am really feeling tired...but I think it is God's grace that pushes me forward. Just one step at a time, keep walking.

We watched Catch me if u can after the test today.. and it was quite nice. I've watched it before some years ago, but don't really remember it that much. I really liked this phrase "Sometimes it is easier living in a lie". And wow, that was simple but profound. Really. I mean when Frank (Leonardo Dicapro) heard his dad was dead, he knew that once and for all, his hope that his mum and dad will one day reconcile collapsed. But the axe that totally collapsed his whole idea that his mum will get back with his dad if the dad became rich again was when he saw his mum happily remarried with a daughter.

So we must all stop living in lies. Even though they make us feel better.

I am learning to trust God that in His own right timing, He will bring me what is best for myself. And for others too. And that, I think, is genuine love. Took me so long to figure out. Don't wrestle against God, u never win. But trust in Him, in due season, He will bring things into pass. Though...I hope that He will give me what I like.

No comments: