Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

=)
Hi everyone..hope everyone is having a good CNY. Burp...burp...result of drinking too much beer and volka. Just joking! I'm really really enjoying for 2 day break plus weekends. Its been so long since I really had a full rest. And just now I packed my stuffs and all. And today I went Little India with Jon..and then yesterday I just watched tv and talked to my cousins and played with my nephew.

Well,being in a r/s made me realise that a relationship needs much time, effort, commitment, communication to grow. And its a blessing indeed fr God that two ple can love each other and that they can commit to one another and grow with each other. So every wedding is really a blessing. Heh. To be able to walk down the altar and say I do takes much much more than the initial spark of romance. =) I'm grateful for the one He has brought me, and I pray that He will continue to guide us. That also indeed seeking to bless/love the other more than loving oneself...and ofcos that God may be the centre of it all.

Did some of my goal settings today. And I looked at my 2005 goals. Not bad, managed to achieve quite a bit of them. =P I think I am generally in transition. In ministry, relationships..even in work. Wats my future for work and shd I stay in this line and how long shd I stay here?

Oh yeah this year I hope to go on a mission trip! Really really keen to do that. And to sign up for a counseling course. =)

Okies....i noe my 2006 goal setting is a bit delayed. YEah...but aniwae happy new year. I'm glad to have 2 days of holiday..feels like a student all over again!

No comments: