Saturday, January 21, 2006

Moving on

hi!
Its a saturday morning and I slept till 1045am. hehe. Yay....catching up my lost sleep for the past few days. My current lifestyle is not ideal. A 13-15 hr working day (including traveling time), 6 hrs sleep...and that leaves me 3 hrs to do my own things. Pray, talk on phone, read books and counsel. Only have weekends to give bible study, catch up sleep. Hopefully the next few weeks would be better when all the quarterly reports are over. =)There are so many needs out there and so many things to do for God's kingdom. And my current lifestyle is not gonna help it.

Yesterday was the first CG meeting of the year! And bro MJ took the cg. And I sat with the cg as a mbr! =P It was strange feeling at first but the cg was good. Bro MJ shared abt his life and how his mum atttempted to commit suicide when he wanted to go to church. =) I believe that God has done tremendous things in his life. I'm so glad that he will be able to help and bring the cg to a new level. I'm glad that I was obedient to God, tho doubts did come up over and over again whether I was being disobedient instead. Anyway during worship, I was so encouraged by God. The lyrics went "One thing I ask, that I may dwell in your house forever". And thats from Psalms..where David says that he would rather be a doorkeeper in God's house..where he may dwell in God's house forever. I pray that I may never harden my heart and that I may always be together with God..in His presence. I know that my steps are ordered by God..and He will never cast me down. Time for me to move on and have a new beginning in my life and in my ministry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油!