Friday, January 13, 2006

hiz

harlo
its been so long since I blogged! Realised the last blog was on 1st Jan of new year! Guess I've been pretty busy.Work has been busy and been reaching home at ard 845 or 9pm. Heh thats late for me. And then been tinking abt so many things and also adjusting to the transitions in my life. Been reading more of the bible and having more time for myself. =) Had lunch today with Christina..worthy of mentioning. Cos we weren't so close when I was a cgl, but somehow that day she called at the right time, and I shared some stuffs with her. yay. YEah..and she kinda encouraged me today during lunch time. On monday I also met Jesslyn for lunch!! =P My rgs fren who is in FCBC now..and it was good catching up. Quite interesting that Jess is in the same firm as Eu. Small small world.

Realise that I do have the time and space now to minister more to ple and meeting up with ple. So thats good. And also I still have a lot of issues to settle and to face them head on..after all the stuffs and reality sets in. But one thing that I pray is that I will not forfeit God's destiny for my life. Was praying and then kept being reminded of the reasons for my stepping down. And to be honest I feel a bit lost to be in this position. But HOPE keeps me on. Having a expectation of smthing new in my life. =)

SO fr here I gotto decide which cg to go to..whether to go on in this cg as helper or to move on to an adult cg. =P Where shd I go fr here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that was what u all were talking about just now at dinner, ur rgs fren in eu's firm.. :P
mm.. wonder what FCBC stands for?.. Thot it was A&G or smthng... confusing accronymns..

ya loh.. so long no update..

mmm.. what are ur reasons.., what 'something new' are u expecting?.. Can share?..:P