Friday, January 27, 2006

To be a blessing..

Hi! =) Its a friday morning, and its wonderful that the chinese new year is here and 2 days of holiday! Woohoo!! Holidays never meant so so so much to me when I was a student.
Been thinking abt quite a few things yesterday. Prayed over lunch time and thinking thru some stuffs. =P Remember very vividly my days in bizad..the flexi hrs. Heh..actually I was much more free. Doing projects, waking up late..bus trips...sitting around the bizad benches, chatting with ple in the round tables in the canteen, giving dap bible study in NUS...freed up lifestyle to do watever I wanted! To arrange my proj times as and when I wanted. =) Oh I miss those days....even though at times I had to stay up till late or spend my weekends doing work. Yet it was so freed up to do the things I like.
I was jolted out of my self pitying mode yest night when my parents had a quarrel with my sis. And it was terrible. While XY and I prayed together, she said with all her heart that she will trust God in all these. And I teared as well. These days have been dark for me. And yet me too, I must learn to trust God. Can I not trust Him that He will lead me? Though one episode may be over, its the start of another. There are still so many needs to be met..so many things to do..and I wanna pour out my life to serve God.

Studies....My philosophy had always been to put God first in my studies and He will always bless me. In any case...while I was in bizad, I don't tink that I spent as much time studying e.g. for tests and doing projects, cos I think my time can be effectively used for other things. The implication of being an employee is different. Cos now u gotto be accountable to yr boss. U can't say...oooh..work is not impt, so I won't do it. I pray that I may adjust soon and that I have FAITH that as an employee, I don't wanna stay late hrs, but I wanna be an effective worker to finish all my tasks. And that, I may have time to do other stuffs!!! What other stuffs? Hmm..I'm not so sure myself. Giving bible studies..to continue to do that..And SE and also to read up on development (hehe). YUps....

Okies tats all enuff for a friday morning. Wishing one and all a happy chinese new year!

No comments: