Thursday, January 19, 2006

=P

hi..good morning! Left office yesterday at 10pm, was doing my presentation. But it was not that bad as I had cup noodles with WY and Ivan for dinner. We went down to the lounge and tried to fiddle with the KTV system..sadly, the TV wasn't able to be switched on and the cd played some old romantic song. Heh. A nice song at a wrong place and time. Sitting in front of the comp till 10pm with my nerdy specs reminds me of being in a school camp or rushing a project in sch. Did one proj in sch b4 till 11 plus at night. I remember that was corporate finance. Anyway thank God for nice colleagues and virtual hugs :). Presentation is later. Then still got 3 more reports to rush by friday. Then I can have a KIT KAT! yay!

yups...praying for lotsa strength and that God will grant me favour and that hearts will be open. Working life is really not easy, and its so tiring and u gotto hang on to God as yr source. Anyway same for any busy person, Jia you anyone reading this! =)

Oh yeah...went to JB for half a day on tues...was q a nice short break. =) Happy to spend time together with Jon cos its his Birthday! =) Yeah...

Okies gotto work!

No comments: