Monday, January 16, 2006

monday blues

haa..I'm feeling the monday blues as I've a zillion and one things to complete this week. :( Din feel like I had enuff sleep over the weekend. But went out with the girls yesterday for dinner...good seafood and beef. And on saturday met up with SE ple. Heh. Had a good chat with them on saturday....then stayed with eunice (lim) and andrew for crabs after that. It was the opening of High Point Social Enterprise Ark. =) Saw my "hero", pastor Don, who asked me when I was going to change job and going over to help them. Heh. He said Don't live for money but live by God's revelation! heh.....Still praying abt it. Don't feel the peace to leave yet.

Anyway thank God in advanced for this week and lots of grace and strength! =)

Oh yeah..there are two things I wanna work on this year..1. Boldness in God 2. Fear of man. Share somemore again...work is piling! byeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, yay..:) wait for ur sharing.

Fear of man? *blinks
Fear = love, respect, humility?

Interesting.. the two things sound almost oxymoronic. I want no.1 too!

Good food only ah..:P too bad i din try the beef.
(Thanks for the bdae gift again..=))

That's interesting.. but guess there's no harm starting out in the commercial world first, gain some exp before pursuing dreams..:P
hugs