Friday, February 03, 2006

Me in office at 4pm..drinking green tea

I love drinking tea. Hot tea leaves swirling at the bottom of the cup. Slowly the water becomes coloured.I smell the refreshing scent coming up from the cup. A sip down my throat. Mmmm...sooths my throat after a bad day, warms me during a cold day and perks me up when I am sleepy. =)

I love writing, reading...Curling up on my bed and reading a good book. I love long walks down the beach looking at the sea licking the sand, shimmering under the sunlight and moon light. The smell of salt all over my face.

I love...looking at mountains..standing on top of a mountain looking down. I love looking down at Singapore from my balcony. Every night I look out of the balcony at the lights on the road. Windows across my block that are still brightly lighted up.

Heh..who am I? =P Am I a technical and mathematical person who goes to office fr 9-6 everyday, seated down at my desk in front of the computer looking at numbers? I really wish for more. And there must be more to life. =)

No comments: