Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-day!

Hi! Happy V-day to one and all. Its a time to show yr love to the ple who matter to you. And the ultimate lover is God, whose love is the greatest of all! =) Its my first V-day spending it with someone special and I love. But we have got so many issues to sort out too. Love will conquer all is a myth.

I wish that like God, I can also be the ultimate lover. But after all the things I've said and done, i realise that my love is definitely not so noble and falls short. Especially when one is IN the relationship, then its not so easy to stay cool/detached or to do the wisest thing that one can do. This morning I was reading the newspapers, it said that there were ple who had heart attack after a "heart break"-something that breaks and overwhelms their hearts and it occurs more in girls. Maybe guys really wonder why girls are so emotional. I guess I am a very emotional being, and crying helps me to feel release, especially all the negativity within me that is hard to express. I think I am not a very good communicator when it comes to sharing. Maybe I take after my dad, to him cooking a meal is loving. =)

Have said before in previous posts that love IS wanting the best for the other party. I pray with all of my heart that God will keep the one I love happy and safe. And I entrust to Him my loved one. =)

I'm sorry that there are times when I've hurt those around me. Especially those I love. I wish that I can become a better person.

No comments: