Saturday, February 25, 2006

Faith

Sermon was quite simple for the past two days, about seasons in our lives and about anointing for healing. I guess what really spoke to me was the name of Jesus and having faith that we are IN HIM. In His Body, and that we are anointed to do miracles. =)
Same goes for prayers. Reminded me that I must have faith in my prayers. That includes believing in God that He loves the people whom I love more than I do. Much much more. To trust Him enough rather than to take matters in my own hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blogskin is damn nice lo!!! so surreal and enchanting! Very apropos to your theme of writing... heh... ;) meet u for lunch again this March then!

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me, KELVIN.hahaha...

Lois said...

YO!!! Since when do u visit my blog? heh..ever since I told u I was viewing yrs? I added a link to yr blog on my blog too...sorrie I din ask for permission. =) Yah lets have lunch again!