Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just thinking..

Its been quite good these days, getting lots of rest and doing lots more reflections.
God been speaking to me about one area, Fear. Fear of God vesus fear of men. Realise that I have a lot of fears in my heart. Fears about the future, fears about ple's opinions, fears of venturing out. And I hope that this year I may be able to overcome these fears in my life.
I realise that this time is a real test for me. Always sought to be acceptable by others and to somehow be conventional in my thinking. But ever since I have been exposed to alternative thinkings and challenged in my mind, I think my thinking has become rather unconventional. And this is a struggle for me. I know that ple judge others by the things they do and say -looking at the exterior. I can't help but say, yes, I am concerned with ple's opinions about me. But then I shall have a breakthrough in this area and not worry so much or seek to justify myself. God's truth is much more important!

Hey..but may my decisions in life never stumble you. Those of u reading this, ple who look up to me, u must believe in me that my decisions always seek to honour God. Even if they seem strange to u. Fix yr eyes on Him!

Anyway...
Been praying for ple in Singapore, and overseas recently, instead of just for myself. I really pray for revival in my company! I am also tinking of doing some sermons and uploading them on my blog. hehe. I miss preaching so much and there are some truths that I hope to share. Maybe like Pastor Ulf I shall preach while riding my bike. I preached to the pillow last night! Yay. Pls tell me that u will download my sermons if I make them? :P

No comments: