Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everything in its time

hi, had a good time yesterday at steamboat! Glad to be able to spend time with my loved one! Anyway starting from yesterday night, Jon and I are gonna be taking a 2 months break. I really dunno how I'm gonna get past these two months. :( Cos every morning and night we will be on the phone plus smses thru out the day. But we both agree that we need time out to resolve our own issues, to think abt our values and compatibility. My conclusion- the reason we are like that is cos we both love God and we want to put Him first, and we can't compromise on our spiritual values. And we love each other too much to see each other unhappy. Though painful, I know that this is gonna be good. So God, pls lead us through this time and Holy Spirit, do not take away Yr joy of salvation fr us. Keep us close to you!

On another note, I will be going on a company retreat to Phuket starting this fri all the way to sunday night. So its a good break! Yay...and I think I may get to snorkel. There will be beach games and team building etc. =) Yup and Thursday night I'm gonna go to a makeup adult cg. Yups. Time to move on. Whoever thats reading this, I covet after yr prayer!! Pls pray for my future (and his as well). =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEY..i'll be praying for you two, that things will be clearer after this two month break..be strong k!

love,
curio

Lois said...

thanks mummy! =) thanks for praying for me. Glad to have u!

Anonymous said...

I pray the same... That's a brave decision to make.. Shows how serious u are abt each other too..
Think well and hard k.. it will come to light gradually..
hugs
Hee.. enjoy the break! so good :)
Move on bah.. maybe the adult cg will cater to previously unmet needs..:P
Im going for a retreat next Fri to Sunday too! :P but it's cg one..