Saturday, March 04, 2006

=) New beginnings

:) Yay, am going on a mission trip to Northeast asia fr 30th April to 6 May. Quite excited about that. Meanwhile also finding back my identity and myself.
Was reading another book yesterday by RT Kendall, and what he said really encouraged me. He said that God often gave us second chances by putting us in the same situation, and when we choose another decision, instead of our original one, then we know we have changed, and its easier to forgive ourselves. Many times God forgives us, but we don't forgive ourselves. ;p
So anyway, I thank God for this time, it is not been easy, but nevertheless I know that He will show me new visions and dreams. The end of a dream is the beginning of a new one! =)
Ha..I know its strange but only after 9months of working that I am starting to come to terms with my new life as a working adult. No use grumbling, being unhappy everyday about work. But take it with positivity. Have a christian fellowship there, and happened to know other christians who are praying for revival in the company! I got a vision, that one day the company auditorium would be filled with the presence of God, and ple will weep and be touched by Him. We are starting to have prayer meetings on alternate weeks other than the CFs sessions. So next one I will probably bring my guitar, then we can worship God.

The work place is a missions field! God has blessed me with a lot of favour with the colleagues. The other question is how and when. How as in how to preach the gospel, how will revival come? When? When is it the timing of God for it to happen? These things I am seeking God for. I've learnt my lesson that in quietness and confidence (in God) shall be my strength. =)

I am excited...I am quite sure that God means for me a few years in the mkt place and corporate world. And praying for future opportunities. Meanwhile I must not be disheartened with my work or my situation but keep my morale high. This is only temporary ground. One day when my heart is prepared and ready, I know that God will use me. I am ready God, send me and use me! =)

No comments: