Monday, March 20, 2006

No more pain

And God will wipe away every tear...and there will be no more pain. :)

Rev21:1
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

I remember reading The River Between in secondary school. And the male protagonist, Wayaki had an image:

Isaiah 11:6-7
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

What a beautiful world..and a beautiful place to be in! :)
Meanwhile, God shall carry us through our trials and store up our tears in heaven.

Oh Btw, if you have time for a good read, do visit my other blog at www.journey-in-christ.blogspot.com Am starting a new series on Musings of a Christian. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that blog :) (How come never share it before?)
Very simple and truthful...
Didnt know of some things you did, understand now why u did some things and the advice u offered before, identified with some things, knew some stuff, esp the "golden years" onwards, very well.
Glad to have been there also during the "happiest" times, they were mine too ^^.
But as much as I understood u.. I also unwittingly saw a new world I had not known of b4 thru ur (and maybe one or two others') eyes. And thus rationalised 'right' and 'wrong' almost similarly.
Guess tt has to go... for we do not live our experiences of life and God thru someone else.

Mmmm.......U are very strong. =) I am proud. Whatever God-guided decision will lead to freedom and eventually bear fruits? Stay strong k, hugs.. (tho i dont know e outcome..) Alwayz here 4 u..

Lois said...

heys, thanks so much for the comment and the encouragement. :) Glad that I was able to share with u my views at that time. Hehe. Well, some of my views have since changed. I'm sure some of yrs have changed too. :) I will continue my story some time.... heh. I will be strong. Thanks! U shd try writing yr own history as well. And sure u have lotsa of yr own experiences with God to share abt.

Anonymous said...

:) Only share your views at that time ah? :/..
You could share them now too..

Some views have changed.. when we realise some things.. But the core does not change that much...? So we could never turn strangers against one another?.. How much do we need to change to fit into the world..

Ok... heh..
Be strong ok!!! hugs
There are some pillars around.(here too)
But u have to stand on ur own..hee...

My personal history will be a revelation to all or something.. it's a mess. But I can read some of it off urs, so can save my writing. heheee....
My experiences with God are mostly in my blurty.. the growth is almost documented. Or rather, the r/s only began not along ago, like late last year...