Sunday, March 26, 2006

Single Sunday

Went for a body massage today, one of the free vouchers I got from Citibank's credit card. The last one was a facial. Anyway it was quite relaxing and the lady kept chatting with me. She's from Johor and she has a daughter-in-law my age, who is working as a restaurant captain in Singapore. And then the son also has a Citibank credit card, and he kinda asks his mum for interest every year to pay the credit card company. Which was weird as I told the mum that if they paid on time they actually don't have to pay anything at the year end. :P Asked her abt whether there were many chinese in Johor and why she doesn't work in Johor etc.

Then went to have lunch with Jasmine at Plaza Sing. Plaza Sing is a place full of memories for me. I love that place a lot. Anyway it was good..hope that I encouraged her a little bit. :)

My second Sunday being a single. I guessed the finality of it all hit me today. We broke up last saturday. Anyway I know "you" don't like to be mentioned in my blog. But I must still say that it has been great being with you. It was the passion and compassion he had for people that drew me to him. But the same 2 things that broke us apart. I wish him happiness. :)
I will and must be strong...And I have faith in God to bring me thru this time. Thanks for the many prayers from my dear frens. :)

Yup..I think I've been looking pretty normal and all that for the past one week. As u all know, I don't like to share my emotions or problems. I find much healing in being by myself, being with God, listening to music and reading. I know it will take me some time to heal but I've been through tough periods in my life. So if any of u reading this are worried for me, can I ask for yr kind prayers? For me, and for him? :)
Thanks :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, definitely. :)

Anonymous said...

haven been reading often... hugs. we'll have a cameo outing soon to cheer u up!

Lois said...

Thank you. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Have been doing so..=)

U'll tide thru.. b brave k!